Lily and the Moon
Lily Ladybug’s grandfather had told her that there was a ladybug on the moon, but she could not see it. So she decided to go on a journey. Along the way she meets new friends. Together they cross rivers, mountains and even bridges in their search for a ladybug on the moon. Join Lily and her friends in this story of adventure, friendship… and the mystery of the moon.
- A lovely, progressive story with carefully selected, repetitive vocabulary and language patterns. Well suited to the EFL/ESL classroom.
- Great for interactive reading, prediction skills development and class discussions and crafts.
- Perfect for class performances and plays.
- Bright, colorful hand-crafted washi and clay images to capture and hold a child’s attention.
- Size 17.7 cm (w) x 29.6 cm (t)
28 pages with 5-track CD (American and British Reading with BGM, Lovely Grandma’s Bedtime Story, Story Time Music and Class Song sung by Deborah Grow)
Available at englishbooks.jpVisit Site